Wednesday 3 April 2013

3 january - 16 march 2013 (NS LIFE)

I hate to go ns !!

when I get the letter my response is

WHY IS ME  !! 

pack my stuff 3 days ++ @_@

3 January

morning register at MITC

and before going I was crying in the bus..

the time we going to KEM PLKN PRINCESS HALIZA

I meet new friend her name Juliana but my mood still down T^T

we play words crossing in the bus

when reach KEM 

I took my luggage + baldi down the bus

and register at DEWAN SYARAHAN

Im so lonely that time 

the first chinese people I talk with is

1. Shu Hui
2. Serene

at there cause others face look so fierce

_____________________________________________________________

We cant play these this year T^T


Our Kolam 


Our Class (the blue building)


The place we everyday pass by


Rumah Rehat Wirawati


Inside 


My Dorm 7 (DELTA) 


Inside (so messy)

and I miss my bed 707


Bath Room


My Locker I miss it ♥ 


____________________________________________________________

Activiti At There 

Pilihan Raya (wau or kunci ??)


They like to act (Ah Pong and his wife)


Firah and Syam


Pertandingan Kawat 


Ah Liew he is so cute >_<


A Trip To Shah Alam 


My Friend  enjoy ~~~


Gotong-royong At Kampung Lalang


Our Jurulatih Help us open COCONUT



They are so hard working ^.^

cleaning up the Rumah Orang Tua


Lets have some coconut at this HOT weather


Hi 5 !!!


1 Malaysia (firah and viknes)


My Dorm Mates


Yeong he from Sabah /I like his glasses


Like rubbish =.= (our negeri)


my group ,, so creative =P


the things we make 

nice ??


My Paper Boyfriend ^^


We are rich (pokok duit) with voon hueh 


Delta teacher 



Take picture at Class


At Dorm all gila gila




Family Day (Peachy)


Blood Donation 


Malam Kebudayaan


Temple 





Pluck coconut (Peachy)


opening ..............


this they use their hand tear the coconut skin =.=


lepak at pondok


Ready to go Wirajaya



Our Company Clothes


___________________________________________________________

Food 

vegetarian


normal


______________________________________________________________

Ready for majlis penutup



the hamper that we get =)


Malam Penutup


saying good bye to

Kem PLKN Princess Haliza 

sad moment ...


on the way back to Melaka 

eat cheezels 


with voon hueh =)


reach MITC Melaka


Take our luggage 

 

And say good bye to NS ^,^


.....
.....
.....
.....
ns life END!! 


































1 comment:

  1. Hey,these memories will i remember forever until the time ends

    ReplyDelete